(aka Matt’s custom pump charts)
These are custom pump charts that I created to suit my own approach to pumping and to answer questions that I had regarding official department pump charts.
These charts are not approved for use on the floor so please don’t put them on trucks, etc. You can however use them for personal study.
- YYC Pump Charts.ods - OpenOffice spreadsheet that I use to create the charts
- YYC Pump Charts.xls - Excel version, may or may not render appropriately – useful if you want to look at the math
- YYC Pump Charts.pdf - Print-ready charts in PDF
- YYC Pump Charts with Comments.pdf - Pump charts with comments visible
- All figures have been calculated using math – not actual measurements. Expect actual fireground measurements to be different (flows probably lower).
- These charts do not include every aerial master stream nozzle or tip currently in use.
- A few older apparatus still have Crossfire deck guns. I have not included Crossfires in these chart since they are being phased out.
- There ARE differences in the values used in these charts vs. the official department charts. I figure things slightly differently. The differences should not be significant.